Indiana Regions - Region 9
Vermillion, Parke, Putnam, Vigo, Clay, Owen, Sullivan and Greene Counties
Be part of the NASW-Indiana Region 9 planning/steering committee to bring some networking and some CEHs to the region in your county.
Join us in building the social work community, contact email@example.com or 317-923-9878.
Region 9 News & Events
Greetings from your Region 9 Representative!
Special Holiday Social Luncheon
When: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 from 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Where: Cackleberries Restaurant, 303 South 7th Street, Terre Haute, IN 47807 (map)
Cost: Lunch is on your own
We will also be gathering donations for the 14th and Chestnut Community Center at the Luncheon. Items of particular need are:
- Any types of food donations for their Food Pantry including canned good and other non-perishables
- Candy, toys, hygiene products, school supplies and jewelry for children to earn in the "Merit Mart"
- Children's clothes size 6-12 for boys and girls; also new underwear and boxers
- Baby supplies such as diapers, wipes and jars of baby food
- Gift cards for gas, dining out or local grocery stores
Please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the NASW - Indiana Chapter office at 317-923-9878.
2015 Region 9 Social Worker of the Year: Christine Knight, BSW
2015 Region 9 Community Partner of the Year: Catholic Charities Terre Haute
Welcome New Members